|Reference||ISO/IEC 29341-4-13 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Information technology - UPnP device architecture - Part 4-13: Audio Video Device Control Protocol - Level 2 - Rendering Control Service|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC 29341-4-13:2011(E) The RenderingControl service is intended to provide control points with the ability to query and/or adjust any rendering attribute that the device supports. The RenderingControl service enables a control point to:
- Discover the set of attributes supported by the device.
- Retrieve the current setting of any supported attribute.
- Change the setting of (that is: control) any modifiable attribute.
- Restore the settings defined by a named Preset. This device specification is compliant with the Universal Plug and Play Device Architecture version 1.0. It defines a device type referred to herein as RenderingControl. This International Standard replaces ISO/IEC 29341-4-13, first edition, published in 2008, and constitutes a technical revision.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1 -|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 62325-451-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 61916 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 62798 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-2-30 Ed. 5.0
- IECEE 01 Ed. 14.0
- IEC/TR 62939-1 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62135-2 Ed. 2.0