|This Redline version gives you an instant view of what's new in this edition|
|Reference||S+ IEC 62055-41 ed2.0 Redline version with track changes withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Electricity metering – Payment systems – Part 41: Standard transfer specification (STS) – Application layer protocol for one-way token carrier systems|
|Abstract||IEC Standards+ 62055-41:2014 RLV(en) contains the International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is available in English only. The Redline version provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between this standard and its previous edition. The Redline version is not an official IEC Standard, only the current version of the standard is to be considered the official document.
IEC 62055-41:2014-05(en-fr) specifies the application layer protocol of the STS for transferring units of credit and other management information from a point of sale (POS) system to an STS-compliant payment meter in a one-way token carrier system. It is primarily intended for application with electricity payment meters without a tariff employing energy-based tokens, but may also have application with currency-based token systems and for services other than electricity. It is intended for use by manufacturers of payment meters that have to accept tokens that comply with the STS and also by manufacturers of POS systems that have to produce STS-compliant tokens and is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62055-5x series. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition issued in 2007. It constitutes a technical revision. The main technical changes are:
- Class 2 token is extended to include credit transfer for gas and water with associated extensions in the display/test tokens.
- MfrCode is extended from 2 to 4 digits.
- Three token identifier base dates are defined to provide for more frequent key changes with TID roll-over procedures.
- A code of practice for the management of TID roll-over key changes in association with the revised set of base dates.
- Some clarifications and additional examples have been added.
|Technical Committee||13 - Electrical energy measurement and control|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 60050-192 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-300-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-705-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-541-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-471-am1 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60050-442-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-426-am1 Ed. 2.0