|| IEC 60695-5-1 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum
|| Fire hazard testing - Part 5-1: Corrosion damage effects of fire effluent - General guidance
||Provides guidance on the following:
a) general aspects of corrosion damage test methods;
b) methods of measurement of corrosion damage;
c) consideration of test methods;
d) relevance of corrosion damage data to hazard assessment.
The structure of this second edition remains essentially the same as the first edition with the following additions:
- Information on fire scenarios and fire models has been added along with an update on the latest advances in the analysis of the fire effluent.
- The general classification of fires from ISO TR 9122-1 has been added.
- A new clause on the general aspects of the corrosivity of fire effluent which describes the types of corrosion damage effects and the factors affecting corrosivity.
- A new clause on the principles of corrosion damage measurement has been added describing the assessment of the corrosive potential and the consideration of the corrosivity test methods.
- A new table describing a summary of corrosion test methods.
- A new flowchart detailing the evaluation and consideration of corrosion damage test methods.
- The bibliography has been expanded.
Has the status of a basic safety publication in accordance with IEC guide 104.
||89 - Fire hazard testing
|| Electrical engineering in general
*Including voltages, general electrical terminology, electrical documentation, electrical tables, safety, fire hazard testing, etc.
*Electrical diagrams and charts, see 01.100.25
*Electrical power stations, see 27.100
*Electromagnetic compatibility, see 33.100
|Work in progress
|Project||Stage code||Forecast publication date|
|No project under development||-||-|