|Reference||IEC 62271-100 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 100: Alternating current circuit-breakers|
|Abstract||IEC 62271-100:2008 is applicable to a.c. circuit-breakers designed for indoor or outdoor installation and for operation at frequencies of 50 Hz and 60 Hz on systems having voltages above 1 000 V. It is only applicable to three-pole circuit-breakers for use in three-phase systems and single-pole circuit-breakers for use in single-phase systems. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2001 and its amendments 1 (2002) and 2 (2006). It also cancels and replaces IEC 61633 and IEC 62271-308.
The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- the introduction of harmonised (IEC and IEEE) TRV waveshapes for rated voltages of 100 kV and above (amendment 1 to the first edition);
- the introduction of cable and line systems with their associated TRVs for rated voltages below 100 kV (amendment 2 to the first edition);
- the inclusion of IEC 61633 and IEC 62271-308.
This standard shall be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-1, first edition, published in 2007.
|Technical Committee||17A - High-voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0