|Reference||ISO/IEC 38500 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Corporate governance of information technology|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC 38500:2008 provides guiding principles for directors of organizations (including owners, board members, directors, partners, senior executives, or similar) on the effective, efficient, and acceptable use of Information Technology (IT) within their organizations.
ISO/IEC 38500:2008 applies to the governance of management processes (and decisions) relating to the information and communication services used by an organization. These processes could be controlled by IT specialists within the organization or external service providers, or by business units within the organization.
It also provides guidance to those advising, informing, or assisting directors.
NEW! This publication is now available in formats compatible with popular ebook readers. Choose our ebooks package which includes:
- Standard PDF and ePub formats, compatible with most readers,
- ePub format optimized for Apple's iPad and iPhone, which allows full use of the functionalities of these devices,
- Mobipocket format, compatible with Amazon's Kindle.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1/SC 7 - Software and systems engineering|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0