|Reference||IEC 62007-1 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Semiconductor optoelectronic devices for fibre optic system applications - Part 1: Specification template for essential ratings and characteristics|
|Abstract||IEC 62007-1:2008 provides a specification template for essential ratings and characteristics of the following categories of semiconductor optoelectronic devices to be used in the field of fibre optic systems and subsystems:
- semiconductor photoemitters;
- semiconductor photoelectric detectors; and
- monolithic or hybrid integrated optoelectronic devices and their modules.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- The title has been changed to indicate that this is a template;
- The definitions of some symbols and terms in IEC 62007-1 Ed.1 are revised in order to harmonize them with those in other SC 86C documents.
- A dated part in IEC 62007-1 ed.1 is removed and the other dated parts are updated.
Note: The field of this standard will henceforth be placed under the responsibility of IEC Technical Committee 86: Fibre optics.
|Technical Committee||86C - Fibre optic systems and active devices|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0