|Reference||IEC/PAS 62593 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Measurement method of a half-wavelength voltage for Mach-Zehnder optical modulators in wireless communication and broadcasting systems|
|Abstract||IEC/PAS 62593:2008(E) gives a measurement method of half-wavelength voltage applicable to Mach-Zehnder optical modulators in wireless communication and broadcasting systems. In addition, this method is also effective for the estimation of the intermodulation distortion of Mach-Zehnder optical modulators.
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 30 GHz.
- Wavelength band: 0,8 µm, 1,0 µm, 1,3 µm and 1,5 µm.
- Electro-optic material based Mach-Zehnder optical modulators and their modules.
|Technical Committee||103 - Transmitting equipment for radiocommunication|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-1 Ed. 5.1
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0