|Reference||IEC 62271-109 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 109: Alternating-current series capacitor by-pass switches|
|Abstract||IEC 62271-109:2008 is applicable to a.c. series capacitor by-pass switches designed for outdoor installation and for operation at frequencies of 50 Hz and 60 Hz on systems having voltages above 52 kV. It is only applicable to by-pass switches for use in three-phase systems. This standard is also applicable to the operating devices of by-pass switches and to their auxiliary equipment. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition, published in 2006, and constitutes a technical revision. This standard is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-100 and IEC 62271-1 (2007), to which it refers and which is applicable, unless otherwise specified in this standard. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- By-passing test duty has been split.
- Equivalence regarding applicability of test parameters were reviewed.
- Recovery voltage waveshape during insertion test duty has been recalculated and optimized. An explanatory note on the calculation of the recovery voltage is given in Annex F.
- Withdrawal of the electrical endurance class BP2. Such devices are now covered in informative Annex E.
- Addition of Annex D which gives examples of typical by-pass switch ratings.
|Technical Committee||17A - High-voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 60669-2-1 Ed. 4.2
- IEC/TS 62878-2-1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62634 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 62106 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 61169-47 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 61196-1-100 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 62007-1 Ed. 3.0