|Reference||P-IEC/TR 62547 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Guidelines for the measurement of high-power damage sensitivity of single-mode fibres to bends - Guidance for the interpretation of results|
|Abstract||IEC/TR 62547:2009(E) is a technical report that describes two methods for the measurement of the sensitivity of single-mode optical fibres to high-power damage at bends.
- Method 1 - Failure time characterization as a function of the launch power and bend conditions (bend angle and bend diameter).
- Method 2 - Equilibrium temperature measurement.
|Technical Committee||86A - Fibres and cables|
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 60050-192 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-300-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-705-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-541-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-471-am1 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60050-442-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-426-am1 Ed. 2.0