|Reference||IEC 60747-5-2 ed1.1 Consol. with am1 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Discrete semiconductor devices and integrated circuits - Part 5-2: Optoelectronic devices - Essential ratings and characteristics|
|Abstract||IEC 60747-5-2:1997+A1:2002 gives the essential ratings and characteristics of the following categories or subcategories of optoelectronic devices which are not intended to be used in the field of fibre optic systems or subsystems:
- Semiconductor photoemitters, including: light-emitting diodes (LEDs); infrared-emitting diodes (IREDs); laser diodes.
- Semiconductor photoelectric detectors, including: photodiodes; phototransistors.
- Semiconductor photosensitive devices.
- Semiconductor devices utilizing the optical radiation for internal operation, including: photocouplers, optocouplers.
This consolidated version consists of the first edition (1997) and its amendment 1 (2002). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60747-1:2006, IEC 62007-1:2008 and IEC 62007-2:2009.
|Technical Committee||47E - Discrete semiconductor devices|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 60127-2 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 60335-2-90-am2 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 61195-am2 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 62031-am2 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-2-90 Ed. 3.2
- IEC 61195 Ed. 2.2
- IEC 62031 Ed. 1.2