|Reference||IEC 60747-5-2 ed1.1 Consol. with am1 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Discrete semiconductor devices and integrated circuits - Part 5-2: Optoelectronic devices - Essential ratings and characteristics|
|Abstract||IEC 60747-5-2:1997+A1:2002 gives the essential ratings and characteristics of the following categories or subcategories of optoelectronic devices which are not intended to be used in the field of fibre optic systems or subsystems:
- Semiconductor photoemitters, including: light-emitting diodes (LEDs); infrared-emitting diodes (IREDs); laser diodes.
- Semiconductor photoelectric detectors, including: photodiodes; phototransistors.
- Semiconductor photosensitive devices.
- Semiconductor devices utilizing the optical radiation for internal operation, including: photocouplers, optocouplers.
This consolidated version consists of the first edition (1997) and its amendment 1 (2002). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60747-1:2006, IEC 62007-1:2008 and IEC 62007-2:2009.
|Technical Committee||47E - Discrete semiconductor devices|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0