|Reference||ISO/IEC 27004 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Information technology -- Security techniques -- Information security management -- Measurement|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC 27004:2009 provides guidance on the development and use of measures and measurement in order to assess the effectiveness of an implemented information security management system (ISMS) and controls or groups of controls, as specified in ISO/IEC 27001.
ISO/IEC 27004:2009 is applicable to all types and sizes of organization.
NEW! This publication is now available in formats compatible with popular ebook readers. Choose our ebooks package which includes:
- Standard PDF and ePub formats, compatible with most readers,
- ePub format optimized for Apple's iPad and iPhone, which allows full use of the functionalities of these devices,
- Mobipocket format, compatible with Amazon's Kindle.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1/SC 27 - IT security techniques|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 62821-2 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62821-3 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62656-3 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62821-1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62325-451-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 61916 Ed. 3.0
- ISO/IEC 14496-5-am34 Ed. 1.0