|Reference||IEC 60317-22 ed3.1 Consol. with am1 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 22: Polyester or polyesterimide enamelled round copper wire overcoated with polyamide, class 180|
|Abstract||IEC 60317-22:2004+A1:2009 specifies the requirements of enamelled round copper winding wire of class 180 with a dual coating. The underlying coating is based on polyester or polyesterimide resin, which may be modified providing it retains the chemical identity of the original resin and meets all specified wire requirements. The superimposed coating is based on polyamide resin. Class 180 is a thermal class that requires a minimum temperature index of 180 and a heat shock temperature of at least 200 °C. The temperature in degrees Celsius corresponding to the temperature index is not necessarily that at which it is recommended that the wire be operated and this will depend on many factors, including the type of equipment involved. The range of nominal conductor diameters covered by this standard is as follows:
- grade 1: 0,050 mm up to and including 3,150 mm;
- grade 2: 0,050 mm up to and including 5,000 mm;
- grade 3: 0,250 mm up to and including 1,600 mm.
The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- new requirements for appearance, Subclause 3.2, added;
- breakdown voltage values, former Table 3, replaced with a reference to IEC 60317-0-1;
- new pin hole test, Clause 23, added.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2004) and its amendment 1 (2009). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60317-0-1:2008.
|Technical Committee||55 - Winding wires|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC/TR 61156-1-2-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 61156-1-2 Ed. 1.1
- Project IEC 60335-2-95-am1 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 60601-1-11 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61892-7 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 60127-3 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 60079-18 Ed. 4.0