|Reference||IEC 60947-7-2 ed3.0 withdrawn corrigendum|
|Title||Versión Oficial En español - Aparamenta de baja tensión. Parte 7-2: Equipos auxiliares. Bloques de conexión de conductores de protección para conductores de cobre.|
|Abstract||IEC 60947-7-2:2009 specifies requirements for protective conductor terminal blocks with PE function up to 120 mm2 (250 kcmil) and for protective conductor terminal blocks with PEN function equal to and above 10 mm2 (AWG 8) with screw-type or screwless-type clamping units, primarily intended for industrial applications. Protective conductor terminal blocks are used to form the electrical and mechanical connection between copper conductors and the fixing support. lt is applicable to protective conductor terminal blocks for the connection of round copper conductors with or without special preparation having a cross-section between 0,2 mm2 and 120 mm2 (AWG 24 and 250 kcmil), intended to be used in circuits of a rated voltage not exceeding 1 000 V a.c. up to 1 000 Hz or 1 500 V d.c., most commonly in conjunction with terminal blocks according to IEC 60947-7-1. This standard may be used as guide for
- protective conductor terminal blocks requiring the fixing of special devices to the conductors, for example quick connect terminations or wrapped connections, etc.;
- protective conductor terminal blocks providing direct contact to the conductors by means of edges or points penetrating the insulation, for example insulation displacement connections, etc.
Where applicable in this standard, the term "clamping unit" has been used instead of the term "terminal". This is taken into account in case of reference to IEC 60947-1. The main technical modifications of this standard since this previous publication are listed below:
- requirements for tightening torques for the tests improved and referenced to Table 4 of IEC 60947-1, Annex B deleted;
- the wording of the short-time withstand current test improved in 8.4.6.
This publication shall be read in conjunction with IEC 60947-1:2007 and IEC 60947-7-1:2009.
|Technical Committee||121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- S+ IEC 60079-2 Ed. 6.0
- IEC 60601-1-am1 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 62929 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60282-1-am1 Ed. 7.0
- IEC 60282-1 Ed. 7.1
- CISPR 16-SER Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60601-2-1-am1 Ed. 3.0