|Reference||IEC 62271-109 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum|
|Title||Versión Oficial En español - Aparamenta de alta tensión. Parte 109: Interruptores de by-pass para condensadores serie de corriente alterna.|
|Abstract||IEC 62271-109:2008 is applicable to a.c. series capacitor by-pass switches designed for outdoor installation and for operation at frequencies of 50 Hz and 60 Hz on systems having voltages above 52 kV. It is only applicable to by-pass switches for use in three-phase systems. This standard is also applicable to the operating devices of by-pass switches and to their auxiliary equipment. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition, published in 2006, and constitutes a technical revision. This standard is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-100 and IEC 62271-1 (2007), to which it refers and which is applicable, unless otherwise specified in this standard. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- By-passing test duty has been split.
- Equivalence regarding applicability of test parameters were reviewed.
- Recovery voltage waveshape during insertion test duty has been recalculated and optimized. An explanatory note on the calculation of the recovery voltage is given in Annex F.
- Withdrawal of the electrical endurance class BP2. Such devices are now covered in informative Annex E.
- Addition of Annex D which gives examples of typical by-pass switch ratings.
|Technical Committee||17A - High-voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- S+ IEC 60079-1 Ed. 7.0
- IEC 61869-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62751-2 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62751-1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62675 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62656-1 Ed. 1.0