|Reference||IEC/TS 61994-4-4 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Piezoelectric and dielectric devices for frequency control and selection - Glossary - Part 4-4: Materials - Materials for surface acoustic wave (SAW) devices|
|Abstract||IEC 61994-4-4:2010(E) specifies the terms and definitions for single crystal wafers applied for surface acoustic wave (SAW) devices representing the state of the art, which are intended for use in the standards and documents of IEC technical committee 49. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2005. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- Terms and definitions are rearranged in accordance with the order of the alphabet.
- "reduced LN" is appended to terms and definitions.
- "reduced LT" is appended to terms and definitions.
- reduction process is appended to terms and definitions.
|Technical Committee||49 - Piezoelectric, dielectric and electrostatic devices and associated materials for frequency control, selection and detection|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC/TR 61156-1-2-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 61156-1-2 Ed. 1.1
- Project IEC 60335-2-95-am1 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 60601-1-11 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61892-7 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 60127-3 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 60079-18 Ed. 4.0