|Reference||IEC 60695-6-1 ed2.1 Consol. with am1 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Fire hazard testing - Part 6-1: Smoke obscuration - General guidance|
|Abstract||IEC 60695-6-1:2005+A1:2010 Gives guidance on:
a) optical measurement of smoke obscuration;
b) general aspects of optical smoke test methods;
c) consideration of test methods;
d) expression of smoke test data;
e) relevance of optical smoke data to hazard assessment.
The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- Modified title.
- Updated normative references.
- Expanded terms and definitions.
- Numerous editorial changes of a technical nature throughout the publication.
- A flowchart has been added for the evaluation and consideration of smoke test methods.
Has the status of a basic safety publication in accordance with IEC Guide 104.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60695-6-2:2005.
This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2005) and its amendment 1 (2010). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Technical Committee||89 - Fire hazard testing|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 62894 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 60901-am6 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61557-16 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61557-8 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 61557-9 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 61786-2 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60127-2 Ed. 3.0