|Reference||IEC 61058-2-5 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Switches for appliances - Part 2-5: Particular requirements for change-over selectors|
|Abstract||IEC 61058-2-5:2010 applies to change-over selectors (mechanical or electronic) for appliances actuated by hand, by foot or by other human activity, to operate or control electrical appliances and other equipment for household or similar purposes with a rated voltage not exceeding 480 V and a rated current not exceeding 63 A.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1994 and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes from the first edition are as follows:
- abnormal operation and fault conditions for electronic switches;
- components for electronic switches;
- EMC requirements.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61058-1:2000.
|Technical Committee||23J - Switches for appliances|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0