|Reference||IEC 62305-4 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Protection against lightning - Part 4: Electrical and electronic systems within structures|
|Abstract||IEC 62305-4:2010(E) provides information for the design, installation, inspection, maintenance and testing of electrical and electronic system protection (LPM) to reduce the risk of permanent failures due to lightning electromagnetic impulse (LEMP) within a structure. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition, published in 2006, and constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
1) Isolating interfaces capable of reducing conducted surges on lines entering the structure are introduced.
2) Minimum cross-sections for bonding components are slightly modified.
3) First negative impulse current is introduced for calculation purposes as electromagnetic source of harm to the internal systems.
4) Selection of SPD with regard to voltage protection level is improved to take into account oscillation and induction phenomena in the circuit downstream of SPD.
5) Annex C dealing with SPD coordination is withdrawn and referred back to SC 37A.
6) A new informative Annex D is introduced giving information on factors to be considered in the selection of SPDs.
|Technical Committee||81 - Lightning protection|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 62321-1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61300-3-50 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60286-3 Ed. 5.0
- IEC/TR 62547 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60598-2-11 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 62056-7-6 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62056-8-3 Ed. 1.0