|Reference||IEC 61987-10 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Industrial-process measurement and control - Data structures and elements in process equipment catalogues - Part 10: List of Properties (LOPs) for Industrial-Process Measurement and Control for Electronic Data Exchange - Fundamentals|
|Abstract||IEC 61987-10:2009 provides a method of standardizing the descriptions of process control devices, instrumentation and auxiliary equipment as well as their operating environments and operating requirements (for example, measuring point specification data). The aims of this standard are:
- to define a common language for customers and suppliers through the publication of Lists of Properties (LOPs),
- to optimize workflows between customers and suppliers as well as in processes such as engineering, development and purchasing within their own organizations,
- to reduce transaction costs.
The standard describes industrial-process device types and devices using structured lists of properties and makes the associated properties available in a component data dictionary. This bilingual version, published in 2010-11, corresponds to the English version. The French version of this standard has not been voted upon.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61987-1:2006.
|Technical Committee||65E - Devices and integration in enterprise systems|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0