|Reference||IEC 62455 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Internet protocol (IP) and transport stream (TS) based service access (TA1)|
|Abstract||IEC 62455:2010(E) specifies the terminal for a service purchase and protection system for digital broadcasts, called the 18Crypt system. It is applicable in all countries and regions with suitably compliant broadcasting and multimedia distribution systems. Guidelines for compatible broadcast services are given in this standard. The service purchase and protection functions operate in a pure broadcast environment that may be combined with a bi-directional interactivity channel. It is applicable to the following broadcast systems:
- IP datacast over DVB-H systems;
- DVB T/C/S systems;
- MPEG2 TS-based IP systems;
- Non-MPEG2 TS-based IP systems.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition, published in 2007, and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are:
- Recent developments in DVB and OMA standards caused some incompatibilities, which have been solved in the second edition.
- Technical errors have been corrected, missing details added.
- References have been updated to the newest available ones.
|Technical Committee||100 - Audio, video and multimedia systems and equipment|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- S+ IEC 60904-2 Ed. 3.0
- S+ IEC 61010-2-081 Ed. 2.0
- S+ IEC 61010-2-101 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 62485-1 Ed. 1.0
- Project CISPR 24-am1 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60904-SER Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60904-2 Ed. 3.0