|Reference||IEC 60747-8 ed3.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Semiconductor devices - Discrete devices - Part 8: Field-effect transistors|
|Abstract||IEC 60747-8:2010 gives standards for the following categories of field-effect transistors:
- type A: junction-gate type;
- type B: insulated-gate depletion (normally on) type;
- type C: insulated-gate enhancement (normally off) type.
The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below.
a) "Clause 3 Classification" was moved and added to Clause 1.
b) "Clause 4 Terminology and letter symbols" was divided into "Clause 3 Terms and definitions" and "Clause 4 Letter symbols" was amended with additions and deletions.
c) Clause 5, 6 and 7 were amended with necessary additions and deletions.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60747-1:2006.
|Technical Committee||47E - Discrete semiconductor devices|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0