|Reference||IEC 60747-7 ed3.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Semiconductor devices - Discrete devices - Part 7: Bipolar transistors|
|Abstract||IEC 60747-7:2010 gives the requirements applicable to the following sub-categories of bipolar transistors excluding microwave transistors.
- Small signal transistors (excluding switching and microwave applications);
- Linear power transistors (excluding switching, high-frequency, and microwave applications);
- High-frequency power transistors for amplifier and oscillator applications;
- Switching transistors for high speed switching and power switching applications;
- Resistor biased transistors. The main changes with respect to previous edition are listed below.
a) Clause 1 was amended by adding an item that should be included.
b) Clauses 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 were amended by adding terms, definitions, suitable additions and deletions those should be included.
c) The text of the second edition was combined with that of IEC 60747-7-5.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60747-1:2006.
|Technical Committee||47E - Discrete semiconductor devices|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 62325-451-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 61916 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 62798 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-2-30 Ed. 5.0
- IECEE 01 Ed. 14.0
- IEC/TR 62939-1 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62135-2 Ed. 2.0