|Reference||IEC 61937-1 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Digital audio - Interface for non-linear PCM encoded audio bitstreams applying IEC 60958 - Part 1: General|
|Abstract||IEC 61937-1:2007 applies to the digital audio interface using the IEC 60958 series for the conveying of non-linear PCM encoded audio bitstreams. It describes the way in which this digital interface can be used in consumer applications. The professional mode (AES/EBU) is not considered within the scope of this standard. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2000. It contains the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- The data-type field in Pc is expanded from bit 0-4 to bit 0-6.
- A new additional definition of Pd is specified.
- The numbers of times for symbol frequency are changed to refer to each part of IEC 61937.
- The requirement for burst spacing is changed.
This bilingual version, published in 2011-04, corresponds to the English version. The French version of this standard has not been voted upon.
|Technical Committee||100 - Audio, video and multimedia systems and equipment|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0