|Reference||IEC 60974-11 ed3.0 withdrawn corrigendum|
|Title||Versión Oficial En español - Equipos de soldadura eléctrica por arco. Parte 11: Portaelectrodos.|
|Abstract||IEC 60974-11:2010 is applicable to electrode holders for manual metal arc welding with electrodes up to 10 mm in diameter. It is not applicable to electrode holders for underwater welding. This part of IEC 60974 specifies safety and performance requirements of electrode holders. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2004. This edition constitutes a technical revision.
The significant changes with respect to the previous edition are the following:
- change of the environmental condition in accordance with IEC 60974-1 (see Clause 4);
- change of electrical measuring instruments accuracy to Class 1 (see 5.1);
- correction of sphere diameter to 12,5 mm (see 8.1);
- alternative dielectric strength test (see 8.3).
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60974-1:2005.
|Technical Committee||26 - Electric welding|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC/TR 62778 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60839-5-1 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 62343-2 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60903 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 60984 Ed. 2.0
- IEC/TR 61788-20 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61300-3-51 Ed. 1.0