|Reference||IEC 60512-9-3 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Connectors for electronic equipment - Tests and measurements - Part 9-3: Endurance tests - Test 9c: Mechanical operation (engaging and separating) with electrical load|
|Abstract||IEC 60512-9-3:2011 defines a standard test method to assess the mechanical and electrical operational endurance, i.e. engaging and separating cycles, of a connector in an operating mode which includes a specified electrical load. This second edition cancels and replaces Test 9c of IEC 60512-5, issued in 1992, and constitutes a technical revision. The main technical changes with regard to the previous edition are as follows:
- An additional requirement to 4.1 stating that if more than one electrical circuit is wired for testing, the wiring shall be carried out in a parallel electrical circuit.
- Subclauses 4.3 through 4.7 were removed and replaced by 4.2 through 4.4.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60512-1:2001 and IEC 60512-1-100:2006.
|Technical Committee||48B - Electrical connectors|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0