|Reference||ISO/IEC 29341-18-13 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Information technology - UPnP device architecture - Part 18-13: Remote Access Device Control Protocol - Remote Access Transport Agent Configuration Service|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC 29341-18-13:2011(E) describes a service definition which is compliant with the UPnP Device Architecture version 1.0. It defines a service type referred to herein as RATAConfig service. The RATAConfig service is a UPnP service that allows control points to provision and configure the parameters that are required for enabling a Remote Access Server to accept and a Remote Access Client to initiate remote access connections. This service provides control points with the following functionality:
- Determine the Remote Access Transport Agents that can be configured by the service.
- Determine the delivery mechanisms for credentials supported by the service.
- Configure Remote Access Transport Agent profiles.
- Management of Remote Access Transport Agent profiles.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1 -|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC/TR 61156-1-2-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 61156-1-2 Ed. 1.1
- Project IEC 60335-2-95-am1 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 60601-1-11 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61892-7 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 60127-3 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 60079-18 Ed. 4.0