|Reference||ISO/IEC 29341-18-2 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Information technology - UPnP device architecture - Part 18-2: Remote Access Device Control Protocol - Remote Access Client Service|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC 29431-18-2:2011(E) Contains device definition which is compliant with the UPnP Device Architecture version 1.0. It defines a device type referred to herein as RAClient device. The RAClient device is a UPnP device that allows control points to configure Remote Access Clients. This device provides control points with the following functionality:
- Enumerate the Remote Access Transport mechanisms supported by the Remote Access Client (RAC).
- Enumerate the Credentials Delivery mechanisms supported by the RAC.
- Configure active Remote Access Transport profiles.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1/SC 25 - Interconnection of information technology equipment|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 62724 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-2-40 Ed. 5.0
- Project IEC 62481-4 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 60601-1-2 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 60728-1-1 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 60728-1-2 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 60728-10 Ed. 3.0