|Reference||ISO/IEC 29341-18-2 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Information technology - UPnP device architecture - Part 18-2: Remote Access Device Control Protocol - Remote Access Client Service|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC 29431-18-2:2011(E) Contains device definition which is compliant with the UPnP Device Architecture version 1.0. It defines a device type referred to herein as RAClient device. The RAClient device is a UPnP device that allows control points to configure Remote Access Clients. This device provides control points with the following functionality:
- Enumerate the Remote Access Transport mechanisms supported by the Remote Access Client (RAC).
- Enumerate the Credentials Delivery mechanisms supported by the RAC.
- Configure active Remote Access Transport profiles.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1 -|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 62485-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 82045-2 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 62907 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 60068-3-12 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60704-2-5-am1 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60684-3-285 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60115-8-1 Ed. 2.0