|Reference||IEC 60245-4 ed3.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Rubber insulated cables - Rated voltages up to and including 450/750 V - Part 4: Cords and flexible cables|
|Abstract||IEC 60245-4:2011 details the particular specifications for rubber insulated and braided cords and for rubber insulated and rubber or polychloroprene or other equivalent synthetic elastomer sheathed cords and flexible cables of rated voltages up to and including 450/750 V. All cables should comply with the appropriate requirements given in IEC 60245-1 and the individual types of cables should each comply with the particular requirements of this part.
The main changes with respect to the previous edition are as follows:
- updating of the normative references;
- updating of Table 3 and Table 5 on dimensions for type 53 and type 57.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60245-1:2003 and IEC 60245-2:1994.
|Technical Committee||20 - Electric cables|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 60770-3 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61534-1-am1 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 62504 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 60400-am2 Ed. 7.0
- Project IEC 60598-2-22 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61534-21 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61534-22 Ed. 2.0