|Reference||IEC 60695-2-13 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum|
|Title||Versión Oficial En español - Ensayos relativos a los riesgos del fuego. Parte 2-13: Métodos de ensayo del hilo incandescente. Métodos de ensayo de la temperatura de ignición del hilo incandescente (GWIT) para materiales.|
|Abstract||IEC 60695-2-13:2010 specifies the details of the glow-wire test to be applied to test specimens of solid electrical insulating materials or other solid materials for ignitability testing to determine the glow-wire ignition temperature (GWIT). The GWIT is the temperature which is 25 K (or 30 K) higher than the maximum test temperature, determined during this standardized procedure, at which the tested material does not ignite, or if sustained and continuous flaming combustion does not occur for a time longer than 5 s for any single flame event and the specimen is not totally consumed. This second edition of IEC 60695-2-13 cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2000. It also constitutes a technical revision.
The main changes with respect to the previous edition are:
- modified title;
- addition of an Introduction;
- clarification of Scope;
- expansion of Clause 2: Normative references;
- expansion of Clause 3;
- revision of Clause 4 to alignment with the IEC 60695-11 series to introduce guidance on test programs for material variations;
- clarification of Clause 8: Conditioning (now Clause 7);
- deletion of Clause 9: Initial measurement;
- expansion of Clause 10: Test procedures (now Clause 8);
- expansion of Clause 11: Observation and measurement (now Clause 9);
- clarification of Clause 12: Evaluation of test results (now Clause 10);
- expansion of Clause 13: Test report (now Clause 11).
This standard has the status of a basic safety publication in accordance with IEC Guide 104 and ISO/IEC Guide 51.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60695-2-10:2000.
|Technical Committee||89 - Fire hazard testing|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- S+ IEC 60079-2 Ed. 6.0
- IEC 60601-1-am1 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 62929 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60282-1-am1 Ed. 7.0
- IEC 60282-1 Ed. 7.1
- CISPR 16-SER Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60601-2-1-am1 Ed. 3.0