|Reference||IEC 61020-1 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum|
|Title||Versión Oficial En español - Interruptores electromecánicos para uso en equipos eléctricos y electrónicos. Especificación genérica.|
|Abstract||IEC 61020-1:2009 provides consistency in detail specifications for electromechanical switches by specifying the terminology, symbols, test methods and other necessary information. Switches covered by this specification:
- are devices which open, close, or change the connection of a circuit by the mechanical motion of conducting parts (contacts);
- have a maximum rated voltage of 480 V;
- have a maximum rated current of 63 A.
This second edition constitutes a technical revision and includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- The requirements of the IEC 60512 series of standards have been integrated.
- Other necessary information concerning switches as specified in IEC 60512 have been implemented.
The following items have been updated with respect to the first edition:
- test methods were reviewed for detailed description;
- the explanation for the test method of the operating force was rewritten in more detail;
- the test voltage for measurement for contact bounce was reviewed;
- the electrical endurance "ON" duration in the duty cycle was harmonized with IEC 61058;
- the requirements for fire hazards have been deleted;
- testing methods of surface mounting switches based on the Japanese industrial standard were added.
|Technical Committee||23J - Switches for appliances|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 62776 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 60312-2 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61196-1-100 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61196-1-200 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61207-6 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 62744 Ed. 1.0
- ISO 19794-2-am1 Ed. 1.0