|Reference||IEC 62023 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Structuring of technical information and documentation|
|Abstract||IEC 62023:2011 provides rules for applying a method of structuring technical information and documentation by using a main document (leading document) for the clustering of the information for each object. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition of IEC 62023 published in 2000. This edition constitutes a technical revision. It includes the following substantial changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the terminology used in the publication has been adapted to the one used in IEC 81346-1:2009 and IEC 62507-1:2010;
- the figures have been adapted to the principles used in IEC 81346-1:2009 in order to better illustrate the interrelations between the standards;
- the examples in the annexes have been provided with comments.
It has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 108.
The contents of the corrigendum of February 2012 have been included in this copy.
|Technical Committee||3 - Information structures and elements, identification and marking principles, documentation and graphical symbols|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 62894 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 60901-am6 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61557-16 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61557-8 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 61557-9 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 61786-2 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60127-2 Ed. 3.0