|Reference||IEC 60676 ed3.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Industrial electroheating equipment - Test methods for direct arc furnaces|
|Abstract||IEC 60676:2011 specifies test procedures, conditions and methods according to which the main parameters and the main operational characteristics of electric arc furnaces (EAF) operated either with alternating current (EAFac) or with direct current (EAFdc) with a capacity above 500 kg/heat are established. This third edition cancels and replaces the previous edition published in 2002 and constitutes a technical revision. Significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition are as follows:
- Clause 1 (Scope and object) - types of furnaces are more clearly defined.
- Clause 2 (Normative references) and Clause 3 (Terms and definitions) have been updated and completed.
- New Clause 4 (Features of the EAFsystem) has been added; it mainly concentrates on the tests necessary for high-voltage / high-current electrical equipment in the installation.
- Clause 5 (Type of tests and general conditions of their performance) and Clause 6 (Technical tests) have been modified according to today's requirements for safe operation of an EAF.
|Technical Committee||27 - Industrial electroheating and electromagnetic processing|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC/PAS 62883 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60728-10 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 62701 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61851-23 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 60770-3 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61534-1-am1 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 62504 Ed. 1.0