|Reference||IEC 60598-2-3 ed3.1 Consol. with am1 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Luminaires - Part 2-3: Particular requirements - Luminaires for road and street lighting|
|Abstract||IEC 60598-2-3:2002+A1:2011 specifies requirements for:
- luminaires for road, street lighting and other public outdoor lighting applications;
- tunnel lighting;
- column-integrated luminaires with a minimum total height above normal ground level of 2,5 m;
- and for use with electrical lighting sources on supply voltages not exceeding 1 000 V.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60598-1:2008.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2002) and its amendment 1 (2011) and has been prepared for user convenience. Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Technical Committee||34D - Luminaires|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project CISPR 16-2-3-am2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62116 Ed. 1.0
- Project CISPR 16-2-1 Ed. 3.0
- Project CISPR 35 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61375-3-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62724 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-2-40 Ed. 5.0