|Reference||IEC 62067 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Power cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages above 150 kV (Um = 170 kV) up to 500 kV (Um = 550 kV) - Test methods and requirements|
|Abstract||NEW! IEC 62067:2011 is now available as IEC Standards+ 62067:2011 which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.
IEC 62067:2011 specifies test methods and requirements for power cable systems, cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for fixed installations, for rated voltages above 150 kV (Um = 170 kV) up to and including 500 kV (Um = 550 kV). The requirements apply to single-core cables and to their accessories for usual conditions of installation and operation, but not to special cables and their accessories, such as submarine cables, for which modifications to the standard tests may be necessary or special test conditions may need to be devised. This standard does not cover transition joints between cables with extruded insulation and paper insulated cables. The significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition are as follows:
- addition of the extension of prequalification test, requiring significant less time to be completed compared with the full prequalification test;
- during the routine tests on the main insulation of prefabricated accessories the required sensitivity level for the partial discharge test is reduced from 10 pC to 5 pC.
NOTE: For a more detailed history of events leading up to this second edition, see the introduction.
|Technical Committee||20 - Electric cables|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project CISPR 16-2-3-am2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62116 Ed. 1.0
- Project CISPR 16-2-1 Ed. 3.0
- Project CISPR 35 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61375-3-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62724 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-2-40 Ed. 5.0