|Reference||IEC 60384-2 ed4.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Fixed capacitors for use in electronic equipment - Part 2: Sectional specification - Fixed metallized polyethylene terephthalate film dielectric d.c. capacitors|
|Abstract||IEC 60384-2:2011 applies to fixed capacitors for direct current, with metallized electrodes and polyethylene-terephthalate dielectric for use in electronic equipment. These capacitors may have "self-healing properties" depending on conditions of use. They are primarily intended for applications where the a.c. component is small with respect to the rated voltage. Two performance grades of capacitors are covered, Grade 1 for long-life application and Grade 2 for general application. Capacitors for electromagnetic interference suppression and surface mount fixed metallized polyethylene-terephthalate film dielectric d.c. capacitors are not included, but are covered by IEC 60384-14 and IEC 60384-19 respectively. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2005 and contains the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition.
- Table 1, Sampling plan together with numbers of permissible non-conformance for qualification approval test, has been adjusted.
- Table 3, Lot-by-lot inspection, has been changed, highlighting assessment level EZ only.
- Table 4, Periodic inspection, has been changed, highlighting assessment level EZ only.
- The preferred values of rated voltages have been updated in conformance with the basic series of preferred values R5 and R10 given in ISO 3.
|Technical Committee||40 - Capacitors and resistors for electronic equipment|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- CISPR 13 Ed. 5.1
- IEC 62320-3 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61811-1 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 62246-1 Ed. 3.0
- CISPR 13-am1 Ed. 5.0
- S+ IEC 60904-2 Ed. 3.0
- S+ IEC 61010-2-081 Ed. 2.0