|Reference||IEC 60384-13 ed4.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Fixed capacitors for use in electronic equipment - Part 13: Sectional specification - Fixed polypropylene film dielectric metal foil d.c. capacitors|
|Abstract||IEC 60384-13:2011 applies to fixed direct current capacitors, using as dielectric a polypropylene film with electrodes of thin metal foils. The capacitors covered by this standard are intended for use in electronic equipment. Capacitors for electromagnetic interference suppression are not included, but are covered by IEC 60384-14. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2006 and contains the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition.
- Table 3, Sampling plan together with numbers of permissible non-conformance for qualification approval test, has been adjusted.
- Table 5, Lot-by-lot inspection, has been changed, highlighting assessment level EZ only.
- Table 6, Periodic inspection, has been changed, highlighting assessment level EZ only.
|Technical Committee||40 - Capacitors and resistors for electronic equipment|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- S+ IEC 60904-2 Ed. 3.0
- S+ IEC 61010-2-081 Ed. 2.0
- S+ IEC 61010-2-101 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60904-SER Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60904-2 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 61010-2-081 Ed. 2.0
- IEC/TR 62461 Ed. 2.0