|Reference||IEC 60384-21 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Fixed capacitors for use in electronic equipment - Part 21: Sectional specification - Fixed surface mount multilayer capacitors of ceramic dielectric, Class 1|
|Abstract||IEC 60384-21:2011 is applicable to fixed unencapsulated surface mount multilayer capacitors of ceramic dielectric, Class 1, for use in electronic equipment. These capacitors have metallized connecting pads or soldering strips and are intended to be mounted on printed boards, or directly onto substrates for hybrid circuits. Capacitors for electromagnetic interference suppression are not included, but are covered by IEC 60384-14. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2004 and contains the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- The test voltage of 1,2 UR at UR greater or equal to 1 000 V has been added in 4.5.4 Voltage proof.
- Detail test conditions have been added in 4.7 Shear test and 4.8 Substrate bending test.
- Test conditions applying lead free solder alloy (Sn-Ag-Cu) have been included in 4.9 Resistance to soldering heat and 4.10 Solderability.
- A selection of the test conditions according to marketing needs have been stated in 4.13 Damp heat, steady state.
- The dimensions of 0402 M in Annex A have been added.
- The code of the temperature coefficient and the tolerance of capacitance for the reference temperature of 25 °C have been added, see Annex B.
|Technical Committee||40 - Capacitors and resistors for electronic equipment|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 61207-6 Ed. 2.0
- IEC/TS 60871-2 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 62148-18 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60092-507 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 62620 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62722-2-1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62343-5-1 Ed. 2.0