|Reference||IEC 60335-2-51 ed3.2 Consol. with am1&2 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-51: Particular requirements for stationary circulation pumps for heating and service water installations|
|Abstract||IEC 60335-2-51:2002+A1:2008+A2:2011 deals with the safety of electric stationary circulation pumps intended for use in heating systems or in service water systems, having a rated power input not exceeding 300 W, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase and 480 V for other appliances. Hydraulic and electric parts of the pump may be in the same enclosure, so that the water serves as a coolant, or they maybe seperate. This standard does not apply to:
- pumps for circulating liquids other than water;
- pumps, other than circulation pumps (IEC 60335-2-41);
- circulation pumps intended exclusively for industrial purposes;
- circulation pumps intended for locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapor, or gas).
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60335-1:2010.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2002), its amendment 1 (2008) and its amendment 2 (2011). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.
|Technical Committee||61 - Safety of household and similar electrical appliances|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC/PAS 62883 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60728-10 Ed. 3.0
- IEC 62701 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61851-23 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 60770-3 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61534-1-am1 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 62504 Ed. 1.0