|Reference||IEC 61056-2 ed3.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||General purpose lead-acid batteries (valve-regulated types) - Part 2: Dimensions, terminals and marking|
|Abstract||IEC 61056-2:2012 specifies the dimensions, terminals and marking for all general purpose lead-acid cells and batteries of the valve regulated type:
- for either cyclic or float charge application;
- in portable equipment, for instance, incorporated in tools, toys, or in static emergency, or uninterruptible power supply and general power supplies.
This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition of IEC 61056-2 published in 2002. It constitutes a technical revision. The main changes consist in adding new battery designations and an update of the requirements like the one concerning the marking.
The contents of the corrigendum of October 2012 have been included in this copy.
|Technical Committee||21 - Secondary cells and batteries|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 62485-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 82045-2 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 62907 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 60068-3-12 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60704-2-5-am1 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60684-3-285 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60115-8-1 Ed. 2.0