|Reference||IEC 60695-4 ed4.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Fire hazard testing - Part 4: Terminology concerning fire tests for electrotechnical products|
|Abstract||IEC 60695-4:2012 The terms and definitions in this standard are applicable to fire tests for electrotechnical products. This basic safety publication is intended for use by technical committees in the preparation of standards in accordance with the principles laid down in IEC Guide 104 and ISO/IEC Guide 51. One of the responsibilities of a technical committee is, wherever applicable, to make use of basic safety publications in the preparation of its publications. The requirements, test methods or test conditions of this basic safety publication will not apply unless specifically referred to or included in the relevant publications. This fourth edition of IEC 60695-4 cancels and replaces the third edition issued in 2005. It constitutes a technical revision. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are as follows:
- The terms and definitions that are not specifically electrotechnical and that are either identical or equivalent to those in ISO 13943:2008 have been deleted.
- The terms and definitions that are specifically electrotechnical and that are in ISO 13943:2008 have been included for the convenience of the user.
- Some new terms have been included.
A list of all the parts in the IEC 60695 series, under the general title Fire hazard testing, can be found on the IEC website. This standard has the status of a basic safety publication in accordance with IEC Guide 104 and ISO/IEC Guide 51. Keywords: Fire Hazard Testing, Terminology.
|Technical Committee||89 - Fire hazard testing|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0