|Reference||IEC 60432-2 ed2.2 Consol. with am1&2 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Incandescent lamps - Safety specifications - Part 2: Tungsten halogen lamps for domestic and similar general lighting purposes|
|Abstract||IEC 60432-2:1999+A1:2005+A2:2012 specifies the safety and the related interchangeability requirements of tungsten halogen lamps for general lighting service. It covers those tungsten halogen lamps that are used as direct replacements for conventional tungsten filament lamps as well as new tungsten halogen lamps which have no correspondence in IEC 60432-1, but for which the safety and interchangeability requirements are treated by this standard in conjunction with IEC 60432-1. These tungsten halogen lamps have the following characteristics:
- rated wattage up to and including 250 W;
- rated voltage of 50 V to 250 V inclusive;
- caps B15d, B22d, E12, E14, E17, E26, E26d, E26/50x39, E27 or E27/51x39.
This standard shall be used in conjunction with IEC 60432-1. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (1999), its amendment 1 (2005) and its amendment 2 (2012). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60432-1:1999.
|Technical Committee||34A - Lamps|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 62680-1 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61435 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61970-452 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62128-1 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 62128-2 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 62128-3 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62443-3-3 Ed. 1.0