|Reference||IEC 60358-1 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Coupling capacitors and capacitor dividers - Part 1: General rules|
|Abstract||IEC 60358-1:2012 applies to capacitors, with rated voltage >1 000 V, connected line to ground with the low voltage terminal either permanently earthed or connected to devices, for applications listed hereunder and other similar uses. This standard serves as basic standard for the coupling capacitor, the different parts of this standard will present the supplementary specifications and tests, for example IEC 60358-2, IEC 60358-3 or IEC 60358-4. This standard cancels and replaces the second edition of IEC 60358 (1990), and constitutes a technical revision. This edition of IEC 60358-1 includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the former edition of IEC 60358:
- the standard has been split into different parts; Part 1 is the general rules and Parts 2, 3, 4 will be specific to the PLC, filters and dividers applications.
- the routine and type test have been reviewed and are presented in Figure 2.
Keywords: coupling capacitor, capacitor dividers The contents of the corrigendum of July 2013 have been included in this copy.
|Technical Committee||33 - Power capacitors and their applications|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 60050-192 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-300-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-705-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-541-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-471-am1 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60050-442-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60050-426-am1 Ed. 2.0