|Reference||ISO/IEC 18047-6 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Information technology -- Radio frequency identification device conformance test methods -- Part 6: Test methods for air interface communications at 860 MHz to 960 MHz|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC 18047-6:2012 defines test methods for determining the conformance of radio frequency identification (RFID) devices (tags and interrogators) for item management with the specifications given in ISO/IEC 18000-6, but does not apply to the testing of conformity with regulatory or similar requirements.
The test methods require only that the mandatory functions, and any optional functions which are implemented, are verified. This can, in appropriate circumstances, be supplemented by further, application-specific functionality criteria that are not available in general cases.
The interrogator and tag conformance parameters in ISO/IEC 18047-6:2012 are the following:
· type-specific conformance parameters including nominal values and tolerances;
· parameters that apply directly affecting system functionality and inter-operability.
The following is not included in ISO/IEC 18047-6:2012:
· parameters that are already included in regulatory test requirements.
Unless otherwise specified, the tests in ISO/IEC 18047-6:2012 are to be applied exclusively to RFID tags and interrogators defined in ISO/IEC 18000-6.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1/SC 31 - Automatic identification and data capture techniques|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0