|Reference||ISO/IEC/TR 29110-5-1_1 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Software engineering -- Lifecycle profiles for Very Small Entities (VSEs) -- Part 5-1-1: Management and engineering guide: Generic profile group: Entry profile|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC TR 29110-5-1-1:2012 is applicable to Very Small Entities (VSEs). VSEs are enterprises, organizations, departments or projects up to 25 people. The life cycle processes described in the set of International Standards (IS) Profiles and Technical Reports (TR) are not intended to preclude or discourage their use by organizations bigger than VSEs.
ISO/IEC TR 29110-5-1-1:2012 provides the management and engineering guide to the entry profile described in ISO/IEC 29110-4-1 through project management and software implementation processes. ISO/IEC TR 29110‑5‑1‑1:2012 is a stand-alone guide. It is not intended for a VSE to use the standardized profile to implement ISO/IEC TR 29110-5-1-1:2012.
ISO/IEC TR 29110-5-1-1:2012 applies for software development project. The project may be to fulfil an external or internal contract. The internal contract need not be explicit between the project team and their customer.
Using ISO/IEC TR 29110-5-1-1:2012, a VSE can obtain the following benefits:
1) an agreed set of project requirements and expected products is delivered to the customer;
2) a disciplined management process, that provides project visibility and corrective actions of project problems and deviations, is performed;
3) a systematic software implementation process, that satisfies customer needs and ensures quality products, is followed.
ISO/IEC TR 29110-5-1-1:2012 is targeted at VSEs (a start-up VSE that started the operation less than 3 years ago and/or with a project size less than 6 person-months).
It is intended to be used with any processes, techniques and methods that enhance the VSE's customer satisfaction and productivity.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1/SC 7 - Software and systems engineering|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 60770-3 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61534-1-am1 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 62504 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 60400-am2 Ed. 7.0
- Project IEC 60598-2-22 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61534-21 Ed. 2.0
- Project IEC 61534-22 Ed. 2.0