|Reference||IEC 60695-6-2 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum|
|Title||Versión Oficial en Español - Ensayos relativos a los riesgos del fuego. Parte 6-2: Opacidad del humo. Resumen y relevancia de los métodos de ensayo.|
|Abstract||IEC 60695-6-2:2011 provides a summary of the test methods that are used in the assessment of smoke obscuration. It presents a brief summary of static and dynamic test methods in common use, either as international standards or national or industry standards. It includes special observations on their relevance to electrotechnical products and their materials and to fire scenarios, and it gives recommendations on their use. This standard cancels and replaces IEC/TS 60695-6-2 published in 2005. This first edition constitutes a technical revision. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- this publication has been re-designated as an International Standard;
- updated normative references;
- updated terms and definitions; new test method Clause 7.3.2;
- numerous editorial changes of a technical nature throughout the publication.
This standard has the status of a basic safety publication in accordance with IEC Guide 104 and ISO/IEC Guide 51.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60695-6-1:2005.
|Technical Committee||89 - Fire hazard testing|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0