|Reference||IEC 62305-1 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Protection against lightning - Part 1: General principles|
|Abstract||IEC 62305-1:2010 provides general principles to be followed for protection of structures against lightning, including their installations and contents, as well as persons. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition, published in 2006, and constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
1) It no longer covers protection of services connected to structures.
2) Isolated interfaces are introduced as protection measures to reduce failure of electric and electronic systems.
3) First negative impulse current is introduced as a new lightning parameter for calculation purposes.
4) Expected surge overcurrents due to lightning flashes have been more accurately specified for low voltage power systems and for telecommunication systems.
This bilingual version (2013-01) corresponds to the monolingual English version, published in 2010-12.
|Technical Committee||81 - Lightning protection|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- Project IEC 62821-2 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62821-3 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62656-3 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62821-1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 62325-451-4 Ed. 1.0
- IEC/TR 61916 Ed. 3.0
- ISO/IEC 14496-5-am34 Ed. 1.0