|Reference||IEC 61968-11 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Application integration at electric utilities - System interfaces for distribution management - Part 11: Common information model (CIM) extensions for distribution|
|Abstract||IEC 61968-11:2013 specifies the distribution extensions of the common information model (CIM) specified in IEC 61970-301. It defines a standard set of extensions of common information model (CIM), which support message definitions in IEC 61968-3 to IEC 61968-9, IEC 61968-13 and IEC 61968-14. The scope of this standard is the information model that extends the base CIM for the needs of distribution networks, as well as for integration with enterprise-wide information systems typically used within electrical utilities. Major changes with respect to the first edition are summarized below:
- Introduction of new classes to support flexible naming of identified objects.
- Introduction of new classes to support single line diagrams exchange.
- Consolidated transmission and distribution models for lines, transformers, switching, sensing and other auxiliary equipment.
|Technical Committee||57 - Power systems management and associated information exchange|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IEC 60422 Ed. 4.0
- IEC 60335-1-am1 Ed. 5.0
- IEC 60335-2-109-am1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-2-32-am2 Ed. 4.0
- IEC 62715-1-1 Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60695-11-2 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 61587-5 Ed. 1.0