|Reference||IEC 62271-109 ed2.1 Consol. with am1 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 109: Alternating-current series capacitor by-pass switches|
|Abstract||IEC 62271-109:2008+A1:2013 is applicable to a.c. series capacitor by-pass switches designed for outdoor installation and for operation at frequencies of 50 Hz and 60 Hz on systems having voltages above 52 kV. It is only applicable to by-pass switches for use in three-phase systems. This standard is also applicable to the operating devices of by-pass switches and to their auxiliary equipment. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition, published in 2006, and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- By-passing test duty has been split.
- Equivalence regarding applicability of test parameters were reviewed.
- Recovery voltage waveshape during insertion test duty has been recalculated and optimized. An explanatory note on the calculation of the recovery voltage is given in Annex F.
- Withdrawal of the electrical endurance class BP2. Such devices are now covered in informative Annex E.
- Addition of Annex D which gives examples of typical by-pass switch ratings. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2008) and its amendment 1 (2013). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-100:2008 and IEC 62271-1:2007.
|Technical Committee||17A - High-voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- CISPR 15 Ed. 8.1
- IEC 60670-22 Ed. 1.1
- IEC 60670-22-am1 Ed. 1.0
- CISPR 15-am1 Ed. 8.0
- IEC 61837-4 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60793-1-43 Ed. 2.0
- IEC 60404-8-1 Ed. 3.0