|Reference||IEC 60747-3 ed2.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Semiconductor devices - Part 3: Discrete devices: Signal, switching and regulator diodes|
|Abstract||IEC 60747-3:2013 gives the requirements for the following devices:
- signal diodes (excluding diodes designed to operate at frequencies above several hundred MHz);
- switching diodes (excluding high power rectifier diodes);
- voltage-regulator diodes; voltage-reference diodes;
- current-regulator diodes.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
a) All clauses were re-edited to latest IEC publication format and style with all contents from previous publication.
b) All clauses have been amended by suitable additions and deletions.
This publication should be read in conjunction with IEC 60747-1:2006.
|Technical Committee||47E - Discrete semiconductor devices|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0
- Project IEC 62485-3 Ed. 2.0