|Reference||ISO/IEC/TR 90006 ed1.0 withdrawn corrigendum||
|Title||Information technology -- Guidelines for the application of ISO 9001:2008 to IT service management and its integration with ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011|
|Abstract||ISO/IEC/TR 90006:2013 provides guidelines for the application of ISO 9001:2008 to service management for IT services. Examples provided in the guidelines are for service management of IT services.
Additionally, ISO/IEC/TR 90006:2013 provides guidelines for the alignment and integration of a QMS and SMS in organizations where services are being delivered to internal or external customers. The guidelines about integration provided can be applicable to a scope including IT services and other non-IT services as required.
ISO/IEC/TR 90006:2013 provides a comparison of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011. It highlights those areas where there is the greatest similarity between the two management systems, and where there are differences between the two.
ISO/IEC/TR 90006:2013 cites and explains the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 in its application to service management and its integration with ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, but does not add to or otherwise change the requirements of ISO 9001 or ISO/IEC 20000-1.
The guidelines provided in ISO/IEC/TR 90006:2013 are not intended to be used as criteria for conformity assessments or audits.
ISO/IEC/TR 90006:2013 can apply to organizations of all sizes, sectors, and types with different organizational forms or business models.
ISO/IEC/TR 90006:2013 can be used by:
- auditors and assessors looking for guidelines on audits for ISO 9001:2008 with a scope that includes services and service management;
- auditors and assessors looking for guidelines on integrated audits for ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 with a scope that includes services and service management;
- organizations implementing a QMS with a scope that includes services and service management;
- organizations implementing an integrated management system using the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
|Technical Committee||JTC 1/SC 7 - Software and systems engineering|
|Work in progress||
Quick access by ref. number
|Your basket is empty|
|Accepted credit cards:|
|Prices in CHF (Swiss francs)|
|Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer or cheque|
|Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options|
- IECEE INDA-DB-12M Ed. 1.0
- IEC 60335-1 Ed. 5.1
- IEC 61400-1 Ed. 3.1
- ISO/IEC 14776-251 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 62841-3-9 Ed. 1.0
- Project IEC 61784-1 Ed. 4.0
- Project IEC 61784-2 Ed. 3.0